Revenues at Rs. 9,849 million, 3.2% Y-o-Y and 4.5% in constant currency
Kolkata, November 6, 2019: Firstsource Solutions Limited (NSE: FSL, BSE:532809), a global provider of customised Business Process Management (BPM) services and a RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group company, reported its consolidated financial results for the quarter ended September 30th 2019 according to IndAS.
Financial Highlights for Quarter Ended September 30th 2019:
- Revenues at Rs. 9,849 million, 3.2% Y-o-Y and 4.5% in constant currency; 0.5% Q-o-Q and 1.1% in constant currency
- Operating Margin (OM) at Rs. 870 million or 8.8% of revenues including one-time expense of Rs. 170 million from leadership change. OM of 12.0% in Q2FY19
- Profit After Taxes (PAT) at Rs. 674 million
- Diluted Earnings Per Share (EPS) of Rs 0.97
- Added 1,451 employees in the quarter taking total employee strength to 20,001
Speaking on the occasion, Sanjiv Goenka, Chairman, RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group and Firstsource Solutions, said, “With the leadership change, we are redefining our strategy and investing in developing additional solutions for our customers for the new digital era”.
Firstsource Solutions Limited, a RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group company (NSE: FSL, BSE: 532809, Reuters: FISO.BO, Bloomberg: FSOL@IN), is a leading global provider of customised Business Process Management (BPM) services to the Healthcare, Telecom & Media and Banking & Financial Services industries. The company’s clients include Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies. Firstsource has a ‘Right-shore’ delivery model with operations in the US, the UK, India and the Philippines. (www.firstsource.com)
- Sarika Rath
(+91 98863 78198)