What will you be doing?
Our ideal candidates should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that maps to client requirement and complies with coding standards
- Design and develop features using Core Java
- Ability to design database schema, develop views and stored procedures
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Execute client POCs in a short period of time
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code and build prototypes
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs to production
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Work closely with the product managers, infrastructure and client teams to help deliver innovative world-class solutions
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a passionate technologist to design, develop and install software solutions for Firstsource Solutions Ltd.
Skills and Qualification:
- Expert level hands-on knowledge on core and advanced Java (including Java 8) and JEE technologies and specifications such as JPA, Servlets, JSP, JSF.
- Experience working with frameworks like Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Microservices.
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts, principles and practices in multi-tenant system
- Strong at computer science fundamentals and possess strong problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience in developing enterprise applications using Rest API, Java/J2EE design patterns
- Experience working with tools like Maven
- CI/CD pipeline; SCM tools such as Subversion, Git, TFS etc.
- Strong troubleshooting skills; applicant must be able to determine the causes of complex problems
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects focused on delivery
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Good to have – Cloud experience or know-how: Azure or AWS
- 5-11 years of overall experience; at least 4-7 years in Java/Spring boot/Microservices any RDBMS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or an Engineering degree
Firstsource Solutions Limited, an RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group company, is a leading provider of transformational solutions and services spanning the customer lifecycle – across Healthcare, Banking and Financial Services, Communications, Media and Technology, and other industries. Our ‘Digital First, Digital Now’ approach helps organizations reinvent operations and reimagine business models, enabling them to deliver moments that matter and build competitive advantage. With an established presence in the US, the UK, India, and the Philippines, we act as a trusted growth partner for over 100 leading global brands, including several Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies. www.firstsource.com