Looking for a new job, or a change in direction? Or maybe you’ve just left education and are at the very start of your career?
Firstsource may just have the job for you!
We are recruiting for inbound customer service advisors for one of our key accounts – a leading UK bank – at our Middlesbrough Call Centre.
It’s a fast paced environment with a great atmosphere, and some great onsite facilities. Read on to find out more.
You’ll be right at the forefront in helping people with their banking queries so we’re looking for someone with a strong service ethic and a passion for people.
We’re looking for a can do attitude and a desire to learn and grow. People development is important at Firstsource and starts as soon as you join us.
No prior call centre experience? No problem, we have an excellent training and induction programme designed so that you’ll hit the ground running!
What will you do?
- You’ll work 40 hours per week. We’re a 7-day operation with flexible working hours typically between 7am and 12am.
- You’ll work onsite at first, but will move to a hybrid working model of 3 days per week at home and 2 days in the office once all training is complete and key performance metrics have been met.
- You’ll take calls from customers with queries on their bank accounts, taking ownership to resolve them at first point of contact or escalating as required.
- You’ll deliver a great customer experience which will be measured by customer satisfaction (NPS), and you’ll work as a team to achieve collective quality targets.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with a positive attitude and a good way with people.
- A good level of computer literacy, combined with the ability to write clear and accurate notes to keep customer records up to date.
- A quick learner who is adaptable to changes processes and procedures.
- Someone with drive and enthusiasm to see things through to completion – be it a customer query or an ad-hoc task.
- Great communication skills – written and verbal – you’ll be talking to lots of people!
- Someone with the commitment and motivation to succeed and who can work well at home, alongside the ability to be within commutable distance of our Middlesbrough office.